Bungee Fitness Australia, the first Bungee fitness studio in NSW.
We are located in Tuggerah, on the Central Coast and provide a wide range of classes and services tailored to meet everyone’s needs.
We are an Aerial fitness studio offering unique classes for all ages and fitness abilities. We offer unique classes that aren’t available anywhere is NSW
Unique Fitness Workout
First Fitness Studio in NSW
What to Wear
Comfortable clothing preferably covered, thick pants and a fitted covered top. Please always bring a gym towel and water bottle.
Please contact us before signing up for a class if you have any medical issues that prevent you from training.
Check with your doctor before attending class if you have a spinal injury or any medical condition that might be affected by an aerial class.
Possible contraindications include:
- Recent Surgery
- Heart Disease
- Very High or Very Low Blood Pressure
- Easy Onset Vertigo
- Osteoporosis or Bone Weakness
- Recent Concussion or Head Injury
- Head Cold, Flu, or Sinusitis
- Hiatal Hernia or Disc Herniation
- Recent Stroke
- Artificial or Re-Surfaced Hips
- Botox (within 24 hours of class)
Is this for people with sporting limitations?
We know it looks hard and you may have heard it requires a lot of strength or flexibility to do. The truth is, it is challenging at first, especially if you haven't worked out for a while or have very little upper body strength – but we don’t want you to be intimidated.
Everyone’s first class is hard, but there’s a reason most of our first-time clients come back.
Aerial Fitness is a good fit for you if any of the following are true:
- You’ve tried other workouts, but nothing has stuck
- You want to work out Pain FREE
- You don’t have a lot of time and want a workout that is effective
- You never want the same workout
- You want a class that is FUN
This is intended to be a safe and fun environment. This is our responsibility to you, but we need your help too. The following policies are in place to help make sure we create the most fun and safe experience possible for everyone.
1. Please remove all jewelry (including wedding/engagement rings!) and clothing with zippers before participating in class. Double-check! Anything that can get caught on yourself, another person, or the fabric is a danger to you, others, and the equipment.
2. Do NOT do any aerial move during class that is different from what the instructor is teaching. It is a distraction to other students, discourages other students and is disruptive to the instructor’s lesson plan.
3. Cancellation policy- Must be 24hr notice prior to class commencing.
If you have an injury’s OR ILLNESS YOU MUST NOTIFY STAFF PROIOR TO COMEMCING CLASS, you must have signed doctors certificate allowing you participate
Thank you for understanding, respecting & cooperating with our policies
Our gym fitness studio is location on the Central Coast of NSW at:
Unit 1, 12 Ace Cresent Tuggerah NSW 2259